Here you will find all the information needed for the upcoming weekend.
The season will start in Marina Portoroz, please check the Marina Map.
When you enter the marina please go to RECEPTION (A) and tell them that you are there for MonoCup SeaScape 18 regatta. Then continue straight to set up your boat in front of gas station and CRANE (J) and slip. The berths (moorings) for the boats are available on pier (A). The trailers should go to DRY BERTHS (K). RACE OFFICE will be in Restaurant Marina (B).
Eight (8) races are scheduled
- Friday, 08.04.
- 20:00 – 21:00 Registration, weighing, measurement checks
- Saturday, 09.04.
- 09:00 – 10:00 Measurement checks
- 12:00 Racing
- 19:00 Dinner
- Sunday, 10.04.
- 12:00 Racing
- 17:00 No warning signal after
MEASURMENT SCHEDULE in RACE OFFICE on FRIDAY, 08.04.
- 20:00 – SLO 106 CORNA and SLO 127 GEKO – sail: Spinaker
- 20:10 – SLO 315 LITTLE DEVIL and SLO 316 BULB – sail: Spinaker
- 20:20 – CRO 2344 REMORKER and SLO 128 LENCINA – sail: Spinaker
- 20:30 – SLO 083 MASTODONT and SLO 080 BLUE SARDINA – sail: Spinaker
Please read the SAILING INSTRUCTIONS before going on the water on Saturday. The copy will be available on the official Notice Board in Race Office.
The weather forecast for Friday afternoon and Saturday morning is for some rain showers, but it should stop for the time of racing. The wind direction should be mostly from SW. Sunday will be full of sunshine with the thermal sea brezze from 5 to 10 kts.
For all of you that will not make it to MonoCup Opener we will have a LIVE TRACKING available. For now the replay from Slovenia Open Championship 2015 – Day 1 is running. You can check all the tracking replays from 2015.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Dejan Presen (mobile: +386 40 536 694)